The Executive Master of Business Administration is a professional degree recognized across all industries. This program focuses on students with considerable work experience in business. Students first participate in an integrated curriculum examining the functional areas of business, then personalize management knowledge and skills by selecting a concentration.
The Executive Master of Business Administration degree requires completion of twelve (12) courses for thirty-six (36) credits. The same course may not be used to fulfill multiple requirements in this degree program.
A baccalaureate degree in any discipline will qualify a student to enter this program. Although individuals from diverse educational backgrounds bring unique combinations of leadership potential, professional experience, and personal perspective, those entering this program are required to demonstrate a common set of skills necessary for success. As part of the admissions process, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- College-level Mathematics
These prerequisites can be satisfied in two ways:
- Completed courses (at least one undergraduate course in each discipline) with a grade of “C” or better.
- A minimum score of 50 on College Level Examination Program (CLEP) tests in each subject area.
- Develop analytical and critical thinking and interpersonal skills applicable to real world business.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of management skills specifically needed to develop a proactive, ethical approach to the organizational management of a business.
- Gain knowledge of advanced theory and applications of business practices; analyze business trends to predict the global economic climate.
- Perform critical analysis of business-oriented research and research design.
The Executive Master of Business Administration degree consists of twelve courses:
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
|Foundation Courses||3 Courses||9 Credits|
|Core Courses||9 Courses||27 Credits|
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) Recommended Degree Plan
Executive Master of Business Administration
|Term||Course No.||Course Name||Credits|
|MG615||Management Information Systems||3|
|BA538||New Venture Creation||3|
|4||BA547||Management Skills and Styles||3|
|Total Credits Required for Master’s Degree:||36|