Applying to University can be stressful. The outcome of your admission process may affect your future educational and career journey. All of us at New Charter University are committed to provide as much assistance to make your application into your university studies as smooth sailing as possible.
How to apply
We have basically 3 steps for you to follow in your application to study at New Charter University:
The first step is to select your degree choices;
- Associates Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- or just single courses of interest
At any stage of the process you can request assistance from our Enrollment Advisors.
The second step is to complete the online application form. Your form will go directly to an Enrollment Advisor who will help you in the process to ensure you have all the required information.
The third step is to send your supporting documentation, including official academic transcripts. For non-native English speakers, we need your TOEFL/IELTS score, or equivalent certificate level of English level. We need a copy of your passport identification page for international students.
Our Admission process
Our friendly Student Enrollment Advisor will support you through the whole process.
What we will do with your Application
Step 1. We check your application form NCU forum and supporting documents are complete and contact you with any questions.
Step 2. We assess your English language level for non-native English speakers, and recommend the best pathway to your preferred degree.
Step 3. You will pay an application fee link
Step 4. You will receive a notification of acceptance or rejection of your application.
Step 5. One accepted you will select your payment method payment choices
Step 6. Start your studies.
When to apply
New Charter University offers rolling admissions so you can apply at any time of the year. You can start your studies once you have been accepted at any time.
It is important to provide the following information
- Personal information—Include your name, age, address, birthplace, citizenship, etc.
- Your interests and activities—Make a list of club memberships, awards earned, team sports experience, or leadership roles you have held.
- Education plan—Write a short essay explaining why you want to attend this New Charter University, what course of study you want to pursue, your career goals, and research plans.
Students whose native language is not English must take a test that measures English language proficiency. These tests are given at test centers around the world. They are standardized so that students take the same test at every test center. Your scores give our admissions office a uniform international standard for measuring your ability in comparison with other students.
Our Bachelor’s degree entry requirements
- Successful completion of the High School Diploma or equivalent, such as GED. This can be a diploma or acceptable certification of graduation from High School.
- English Language ability TOEFL, IELTS, or equivalent test score for non-native English speakers.
- Proven academic achievement befitting future university success, official transcripts, and work experience for mature age students.
Our Master’s degree entry requirements
- Completion of the international equivalent of a North American 4 year bachelor’s degree program from any academic university.
- If you have a 3 year bachelor’s degree you can qualify for a pre year qualification into a Master’s program.
- Official transcripts for all previously attended colleges or universities.
- English Language ability, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or equivalent test score for non-native English speakers.
We do not require the ACT, SAT, MAT, GRE or similar entrance exams because those tests are point-in-time measures that assume intelligence is fixed. We do not agree.
For us, it isn’t about regurgitating facts and figures you have already learned. It is about the skills you possess and the effort you are willing to put forth to gain the skills you need.